Stop Putting Dangerous Chemicals on Your Face and Go All Natural To Cure Acne

I know what you're thinking. You believe that when you stop using OTC or prescription medication your acne will increase. This was definitely my biggest concern before going all natural. You see, I tried to stop using benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid on several occasions before finally giving them up for good. It's not easy, especially if you fear your acne will only get worse.

The problem I had was that every time I stopped using these chemicals I would develop big and painful zits in a day or two, which of course resulted in me running back to benzoyl peroxide to try and clear them up.

This cycle continued until I finally realized that it wasn't benzoyl peroxide that prevented those pimples from forming, but the lack of it caused it.

Confused?

It's simple. Just think about the time that you first started using benzoyl or any other acne medication.

Chances are (and they write it on the label) that you saw an increase of acne for the first month and your skin became very dry. But once your skin got used to the 'medication' it began to self moisturize and the side effects of benzyl subsided. You see the same thing, except in reverse, happens when you stop using it.

Suddenly your skin will become more oily, and new pimples might start developing faster. Once you take the anti-bacterial and drying effects of benzoyl peroxide, your skin becomes a good habitat for acne. From my experience I haven't really noticed an increase of pimples after stopping benzyl, just in size and growth rate.

So I stopped using chemical, now what?

This took a me a while to figure out, but the answer was right in front of me. What do you do if something is not working as it supposed to? You replace it! It makes sense doesn't it? After all, who wouldn't want to use a more natural and cheaper alternative to harsh chemicals.

What's the alternative?

Unpasteurized organic apple cider vinegar! This stuff works wonders, and can be used just like a toner. Just mix one part vinegar one part water and apply to the area with a acne with a cotton pad. Also just a dab of tea tree oil can both kill the acne causing bacteria, as well as help the skin heal naturally.

Don't wait and Natural Ways of Getting Rid of Acne Today!

Hi, my name is Dariusz and I suffered from acne since I was 11 years old. This went on up until my 25 birthday when I finally decided stop prescription medication and go all natural! If you also want to learn natural ways of getting rid of acne please visit my site at http://naturalwaysofgettingridofacne.com/ or Click Here To Signup for a FREE Guide
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dariusz_Dener